The following are Conference details for conference which you have selected to view details.
Monday, August 18, 2003 to Thursday, August 21, 2003
Sheraton Waikiki Beach
2255 Kalakaua Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96815
Once again the FLC Far West and Mid-Continent Regions have partnered to present an exciting program for the 2003 annual regional meeting. This year we have partnered with the Office of Naval Research - Pearl Harbor (ONR), Pacific International Center for High Technology Research, and the State of Hawaii Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism, to create TechEnterprise 2003 event.
This unique collaboration offers the opportunity to explore Hawaii's technology programs and companies, as well as to become familiar with ONR's vast Fields of expertise and resources.
In addtion to the FLC Far West and Mid-Continent regional meeting, TechEnterprise 2003 will showcase many of Hawaii's technology successes in the federal arena and connect Hawaii with current upcoming national and regional federal opportunities.
- Introduce Hawaii Companies to Resources that Foster Economic Growth
- Promote Technology Development, Transfer and Commercialization in Hawaii
- Encourage Collaboration for Public-Private Partnerships
Featured presentations and speakers from various local government, Federal and DoD agencies will spotlight key topics such as:
- Creative Partnerships between Federal Labs and Industry
- Alternate Energy/Fuel Cells Technology Opportunities
- Environmental Technology
- Homeland Security
- Small Business Innovation Research Partnerships
- Hawaii's Hydrogen Technology Roadmap
Who Should Attend:
Businesses located in Hawaii, especially those interested in techonology development and SBIR/STTRs.
Name: Linda Downer