The following are Conference details for conference which you have selected to view details.
SBIR Competitive Checklist (TM)
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
Virginia's Center for Innovative Technology
2214 Rock Hill Road
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Virginia's Center for Innovative Technology (CIT) is sponsoring a special SBIR workshop to serve as a "booster" for those who have already been to a major workshop and/or are currently developing their proposals. This an INTENSE half-day focus on a 5-page checklist of competitive issues that can influence win probability. This is NOT a basic SBIR, nor a proposal writing class. Among the many, a few of the topics to be considered include:
* Have you adequately defined the problem or opportunity?
* Did you appropriately relate issues to agency's needs?
* Have you properly stated your project objectives?
* Did you design your research plans to meet reviewers needs and take advantage of typical reviewer habits?
* Will your proposal convince reviewers of intent and ability to commercialize?
* Is a sufficiently deep technical discussion provided?
* Were resources (personnel, subcontractors, facilities) showcased to best advantage?
The instructor & a take-home checklist will be provided by the SBIR Resource CenterTM, the nation's leading supplier of commercial SBIR/STTR business development tools.
-- Virginia firms must register at http://www.cit.org/calendar- details.asp#checklist-herndon to receive the $60 price.
-- Non Virginia firms should register at http://www.sbir.us for $110.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone currently engaged in proposal development, or those who have attended a major SBIR workshop previously, who are now ready to deal with the issues of making SBIR/STTR applications more competitive to increase their chances of being funding.
Name: Robert Brooke
Phone: (703) 689-30