The following are Conference details for conference which you have selected to view details.
National SBIR Spring Conference 2002
Tuesday, June 11, 2002 to Thursday, June 13, 2002
Sheraton National Hotel
900 S. Orme Street
Arlington, VA 22204
Connecting People and Ideas with Resources and Funding
Attend the SBIR Conference and learn how to successfully apply for and manage SBIR and STTR awards for your small business R&D project.
Both the SBIR and STTR programs offer a wide cross-section of Federal research and development funding awards in a variety of fields. Their common goal is to create new technologies that will solve America's most important scientific and technical challenges.
Each year, the Department of Defense and other federal agencies gather together along with a team of national experts to educate the public about these financing opportunities and guide potential applicants through each phase of the SBIR and STTR programs.
- Program managers, high level decision-makers, and procurement experts will meet with you, identify markets for you, and provide guidance on proposal writing.
- Venture capitalists, "angel" investors, and representatives from more than 20 major corporations will participate, giving you important access to new opportunities and the opportunity to share your ideas and research.
- National experts will conduct seminars on commercialization, capitalization, and business and technology management.
- Small companies will benefit from the "insider" information and the opportunity to network with key decision-makers.
- Large companies are welcome and will be on hand to identify qualified small business partners and can gain access to Department of Defense funding.
Who Should Attend:
Sales and marketing professionals, small business owners, university researchers with an entrepreneurial streak, information security/assurance specialists seeking one on one access with representatives from the DoD, DoD- focused small business owners and those seeking grants to commercialize products/services/ideas with the DoD
Name: DoD SBIR Help Desk