The following are Conference details for conference which you have selected to view details.
Southeastern SBIR/STTR Biotech Conference
Research Triangle Park, NC
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
NC Biotechnology Center
Join agency representatives from:
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Defense
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Energy
- and Professional SBIR Consultants - The Greenwoods
DISCOVER the wide variety of SBIR research interests.
SPEAK with agency representatives and the Greenwoods.
NETWORK with SBIR winner, university faculty, potential partners, and sponsors.
And prepare to make sense out of the perplexing world of the SBIR/STTR cost proposals and project management.
In the afternoon, nationally known experts Greenwood Consulting Group will teach you about:
SBIR cost proposals and SBIR project management
- COST PROPOSALS - How to prepare a compelling cost proposal
- INDIRECT RATES - Developing an indirect rate is often forgotten until the last minute
You've Won The Award, Now What?
- RECORD MANAGEMENT - Keeping records to the government's satisfaction is key
- UNALLOWABLE COSTS - How to identify and avoid them
- BUDGETING - Insights on actually receiving and spending the award funds
- TERMINOLOGY - Government accounting terminology
- AUDITS - What to expect from government audits and how to survive
$75 (conference and SBIR Cost Proposal session)
$60 (SBIR Cost Proposal session only)
Who Should Attend:
While aimed at SBIR/STTR competitors, this is a unique workshop that has proven valuable for any recipient of goverment contracts and grants.
Name: John P. Ujvari, MBA