The following are Conference details for conference which you have selected to view details.
SBIR Phase I Workshop
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 and Wednesday, October 22, 2003
No information available.
The first day of the workshop provides a basic understanding of the SBIR and STTR program as well as a strategy for participating in these programs. The second day of the workshop provides intermediate level knowledge including instruction on government cost accounting and a logical process for developing a competitive proposal. These workshops are presented by Vicke Adams from the Meridian Technology Center for Business Development.
Participants attending these workshops will be able to:
- Describe the eligibility requirements to obtain SBIR/STTR funding
- Describe the SBIR/STTR program objectives, phases, and limitations
- Identify the agencies that participant in the SBIR/STTR program
- Obtain registration numbers needed to apply for funding
- Locate agency solicitations and find specific topics
- Find and apply for OCAST programs that support SBIR/STTR
- Carry out proposal planning
- Develop objectives and a work plan
- Prepare a proposal budget
- Write a competitive proposal
- Write a comprehensive abstract
- Develop an indirect rate structure
- Identify and understand the mission of government agencies that regulate contractors
- Understand government accounting requirement and necessary internal controls
To enroll for these, or other OCAST sponsored workshops, an OCAST Member ID and Password are required.
Space is limited -- so make your reservation online TODAY!
Who Should Attend:
Oklahoma small businesses new to the SBIR/STTR program or with an intermediate knowledge of the program.
Name: Dan Luton