The following are Conference details for conference which you have selected to view details.
8th Biennial Hawaii SBIR/STTR Conference
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 and Wednesday, November 19, 2003
Hilton Hawaiian Village
2005 Kalia Road
The Hawaii SBIR conference provides attendees with the extremely valuable opportunity to meet with the majority of federal SBIR Managers and representatives at one event.
Scheduled conference sessions include:
- Meet one-on-one with Federal SBIR Program Managers to learn about the SBIR agencies' funding priorities
- How to write competitive Phase I and Phase II proposals
- Strategies on commercializing your innovation
- Understanding intellectual property and why it's important to protect your innovation
- Government accounting and financial management
- Networking events and introductions to potential local partners for your project
Who Should Attend:
Entrepreneurs and small business owners interested in learning how to participate in the SBIR/STTR program.
Name: Janice Kato