The following are Conference details for conference which you have selected to view details.
National SBIR Spring Conference 2003
Tuesday, April 22, 2003 to Thursday, April 24, 2003
Crystal Gateway Marriott
Attend the National SBIR Spring Conference and learn how to finance and transition your small business R&D project into the marketplace.
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program and its sister program, Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), offer a wide cross-section of Federal research and development funding in a variety of technologies such as counterterrorism, bioengineering, information technology, and the environment. Their common goal is to create new technologies that will solve America's most important scientific and technical challenges.
Each year, the Department of Defense and nine other federal agencies gather together with a team of national experts to educate the public about these financing opportunities and guide potential applicants through each phase of the SBIR and STTR programs.
- Federal Program Managers and high-level decision-makers will discuss the technologies they need to meet their missions.
- Venture capitalists, "angel" investors, and major corporation representatives will meet with you to discuss partnership and licensing opportunities.
- National experts will conduct seminars on proposal preparation, commercialization, capitalization, and business and technology management.
Request additional conference information when it becomes available at
Who Should Attend:
- Small, high-tech companies who will benefit from "insider" information and the opportunity to network with key decision-makers
- Large companies seeking qualified small business R&D partners
- Representatives from the Acquisition Community who want to learn about emerging technologies that will be implemented in their programs in the near future
- State level representatives who assist small businesses involved with Federal R&D
Name: DoD SBIR